On October 23, it’s all about speed, style and freedom on the open road as Forza Horizonhits the streets. Starting today, fans can pre-order the game at participating U.S. retailers and receive an Instant Incentive download code for a custom Forza Horizon-themed 2012 Dodge Challenger SRT8 392 that can be driven today in Forza Motorsport 4:*
- 2012 Dodge Challenger SRT8 392: Remember the days when American muscle was all about straight line speed and knock-you-back-in-your-seat acceleration? Those days have returned with the 2012 Dodge Challenger SRT8 392. With 470 horsepower and aggressive styling, the 2012 Dodge Challenger is beauty and brawn combined. Pre-order Forza Horizon and get your Dodge Challenger in Forza Motorsport 4, now at participating retailers.
- 2012 Aston Martin Virage: Plush luxury meets awesome performance in the 2012 Aston Martin Virage. Comfortable enough for a long Sunday drive, yet sporting a blistering 490 horsepower V12, the Virage continues Aston Martin’s legacy of creating cars that deliver prestige and performance.
- 2011 Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG: While Mercedes doesn’t refer to the new SLS AMG as the “Gullwing,” this car is absolutely the return of the famed automotive icon. With more than 560 horsepower, the SLS AMG is a track tamer nearly without equal, and its classic, sophisticated lines will attract car lovers of every stripe.
- 2010 Ferrari 458 Italia: A new Ferrari is always cause for celebration, and you can still hear the cheers from fans of the 458. The famed Italian automaker went above and beyond the call with this gorgeous example of road-devouring art. The 458 produces 562 horsepower and has a top speed over 200 mph, giving it the kind of performance needed to master the world’s greatest race tracks.
- 2010 Nissan 370Z: The long line of Z model cars has a prestigious history and loyal following, but anyone can appreciate the beauty and power of this Japanese masterpiece. The 370Z features grippy handling and drift-worthy rear wheel drive, motivated by a 3.7-liter, V6 with more than enough juice to excite even the most die-hard of sports car enthusiasts.
Become an Instant VIP with the Limited Collector’s Edition
Also available for pre-order today is the Forza Horizon Limited Collector’s Edition that includes a Steelbook containing the game disc and a Forza Horizon Festival Ticket that grants access to a valuable assortment of exclusive in-game content, including VIP Membership for Forza Horizon.
VIP Membership opens up a new level of exciting content for Forza Horizon players, including an exclusive five-car VIP Pack available at launch (more details to be shared soon), special recognition in the Forza communitym and exclusive access to VIP-only in-game events.
The Forza Horizon Festival Ticket also unlocks additional digital content for Forza Horizon, accessible through Xbox LIVE, including:
- Five-car Launch Day Add-on Pack (more details to be shared soon)
- Five Exclusive Forza Horizon Limited Collector Edition Car Pack liveries
- Forza Horizon Accelerator Token Pack**